A unique opportunity has arisen for a corporate tax manager to join a great tax team and gain technical and commercial experience whilst ensuring career development. A structured, open and flexible environment exists to allow a good work life balance.
“This tax team is unique as it combines business experience and tax technical expertise, within a client facing environment but with an in-house feel” Head of Group
About the position
Working within an exceptional team, as corporate tax manager, you will gain exposure to a diverse range of commercial and tax issues including corporate tax compliance, transfer pricing, M&A, VAT etc. Some responsibilities include:
- Involvement in tax research, tax planning, due diligence and other ad hoc projects
- Management and oversight of a tax compliance team
- Involvement in process improvements, driving standardisation and automation and enhancing existing analytical tools to ensure tax compliance
- Partner with business finance teams in relation to compliance issues
- Liaising with Irish Revenue on tax issues
About the person
- A qualified corporate tax professional operating at manager or senior manager level
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to develop and foster key working relationships across a multi functional and jurisdictional organisation
- Great team player, enthusiastic personality and willingness to learn new skills
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.