Barden have been asked by our client to help them to identify an experienced Credit and Collections Team Lead to lead a team of experienced specialists.
This company, while not itself a household brand is a leading supplier to the market and your role and works with many instantly recognisable brands.
As part of this role, you will have a lot of input in decision making and process improvements across a large Credit Control and Collections function and will be leading and motivating a large team.
You will also be making key strategic decisions on recruitment, staff development and empowerment on this team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- People Management- Leading, training, providing guidance and direction to your team members
- Manage and lead processes to operate as efficiently as possible and to have these to be scalable for the future
- Have a mindset for continuous improvement, bringing fresh ideas to increase efficiency and improve processes.
- Maintain corporate credit policy & develop strong relationships with Key Customers
- Applying strong systems knowledge to improve efficiencies
- Interacting and collaborating with the other key finance managers and internal stakeholders across the company
- Enhance the process associated with approval and monitoring of credit limits for customers
- You will be the key decision maker on recruitment, promotions, role developments on your team
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Strong Management experience including a genuine enjoyment of people management
- Strategic leadership experience within a key function of a business
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience with customer negotiations
- Strong process knowledge across Credit Control and Collections functions
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.