ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Lead collections for the company in Italy.
- Be the main point of contact for all Credit Control and Collection queries and take full responsibility for the Credit Management of their customers.
- Analyse financial statements, identify trends, financial ratios and recommend credit limits to the affiliate process owner.
- Analyse any discrepancies on the accounts to ensure the customer account is enabled for payment.
- Manage the Aged Debt review for your affiliate on a monthly basis including the underlying analysis & the overall presentation & follow ups
- Support the overall team by training new team members and providing cover where required.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Fluency in Italian language is an essential requirement.
- 1 to 2 year’s experience in Credit control environment.
- Certificate or Diploma level of education desired.
- Excellent analytical skills along with attention to detail.
- Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems.
- Ability to work in a global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels.
- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.