Barden are assisting an Irish-owned business that specialises in providing service solutions to identify an Accounts Payable Administrator to come on board their team. Working alongside the Finance Manager, you would be working as part of a busy team environment with ownership over the accounts payable cycle.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role will be joining a busy team and will be reporting directly into the Finance Manager.
- Reviewing and verifying invoices and payment requests;
- Sorting, coding and matching invoices before setting them up for payment;
- Processing transactions through invoice scanning software;
- Preparation and processing of electronic transfers and payments;
- Maintenance of vendor files;
- Liaising with Vendors;
- Other ad hoc admin duties.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- At least 1 years’ experience in an accounts payable function;
- Strong communication skills and ability to take ownership of work and perform to a high standard;
- Previous experience with SAP Concur desirable but not essential.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the tax, accounting & finance community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support at each step of your career.