We are delighted to be partnering with our client, a very highly regarded manufacturing company in their search for an EMEA Payroll Specialist to join their team. Do you want gain exposure to a number of countries you haven’t worked with in the past? You will have the opportunity to become a part of a team who manage payroll for a number of EMEA business entities. You will also join a very healthy culture of mutual respect and teamwork.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will be responsible for payroll processing, of several countries varying in payroll complexity (basic to more complex in nature)
- Manage Time & Attendance system.
- Payroll processing though outsourced provider
- Payroll disbursements.
- Statutory filing and submission.
- Month end payroll GL preparation.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- IPASS qualified or equivalent desirable
- At least 2+ years of payroll experience.
- You have experience with MS Office and ERP systems (SAP/Oracle)
- Second European language would also be an advantage
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.