A great career opportunity for a senior tax manager has arisen with one of the largest international groups, head quartered in Dublin. A key part of the international tax team and reporting to the EMEA Tax Director, you will gain experience across a diverse range of international tax matters for the group.
About the position
- Review of corporate tax returns, generally prepared by external advisors, and ensuring timely submission
- Review tax provision notes, prepared by the external advisors and sign off on tax matters reported in the operating subsidiaries
- Support the transfer pricing process around TP documentation & provide advice to internal stakeholders on explaining TP position for the group
- Working with external advisors on monitoring and analysing proposed and new international tax legislation which may impact local entities
- Review and, when required, prepare provision to return, quarterly and yearly income tax provisions for group reporting
- Management of tax compliance requirements for acquired and dissolving entities
- Develop relationships and work with colleagues across internal tax audit, M&A and planning teams
About the person
- Qualified tax professional from a big 4 background ideally operating at senior manager level or a strong tax manager
- Experience with a wide range of international tax issues and the ability to deal with issues facing a large international group
- Project management skills, commercial acumen and the ability to work across multiple functions and across international jurisdictions
- Ambitious, self driven and problem resolution focused
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.