A leadership position has arisen for a tax professional to join an international software tech group as an EMEA Tax Manager. A fantastic company to work for, your career will evolve as you will be part of a highly professional team and deepen your knowledge in tax across the EMEA region.
About the position
Reporting to the EMEA Finance Director and Group Head of Tax, the role of EMEA Tax Manager is a diverse role covering all taxes across the EMEA region and also involves managing a great tax team, based in Dublin. Some responsibilities include;
- Ensuring full compliance for all taxes and handling tax related matters relating to all entities within EMEA region
- Manage a team of tax professionals ensuring all compliance deadlines are identified and adhered to for all taxes
- Ensuring quarterly tax packs for the purposes of tax provisioning are approved
- Take a lead role in managing tax audits for EMEA region
- Play a key role in tax planning initiatives and projects such as M&A, group financing, group rationalization, transfer pricing etc
- Act as focal point for all tax related issues within the region and proactively provide support to the business and all other stakeholders within the organization.
- Manage budgets and deliverables from external service providers, in line with agreed and approved amounts and scope.
- Provide your team with strong positive leadership, vision, clear expectations and targets as well as providing professional support and guidance.
About the person
- An experienced tax professional with management experience gained in either industry or practice
- A broad base in tax, knowledge of other European tax regimes will also be considered advantageous
- Good communication skills with the ability to liaise and influence other non tax professionals
- Ability to work in a dynamic high performance environment
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.