About the position
An opportunity for a tax senior/consultant to join the people and organisation employment tax team of a leading tax practice. A great place to work, you will join a friendly team with plenty of scope to learn and develop within a supportive and flexible workplace.
A diverse role, as tax consultant you will work across all areas of the department such as international mobility, share-based remuneration, revenue audit support, pension, payroll, social security, immigration, mergers & acquisition support.
A great time to join a growing team when issues around people are at the forefront of every international organisation.
About the person
- Qualified tax professional.
- Qualified accounting professional and part qualified tax professional
- At least 3 years experience in tax (any area of tax)
- A genuine interest in pursuing a career within employment tax
- Strong organisation skills, ability to work on multiple projects and deadlines
- Ambitious, career focused individual
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.