We are delighted to be working with a client of ours who have an exciting new Expense Management opportunity within a brand new and important function on their Finance team. Working closely with Accounts Payable team this role will be a key role for this company and as they change how they manage employee expenses for the entire organisation globally going forward.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Working on new corporate credit card program (primarily the Travel & Entertainment card)
- Monitor card spend, fraud, delinquency and ensure compliance with the global expense policy
- Manage the opening and closing of new expense card accounts
- Support users of expense systems (concur) and corporate credit card users in relations to statements, queries and transaction reviews
- Managing expense reporting system (concur)
- Provide detailed analysis and up to date reporting on the Travel & Entertainment card
- Assist in resolving of policy issues that may arise.
- Support audit teams
- Engage in continuous improvement of strategy and processes around employee expenses
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- At least 1-2 years of AP / T&E experience
- Highly process driven with a continuous improvement approach to tasks
- Specific experience with an online credit card management system an advantage
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong attention to detail and focus
- Ability to prioritise and problem solve
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.