Barden has been engaged by a leading insurance organisation to help identify a Part Qualified Accountant to join their team as a Finance Analyst.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Working within the broader finance team, this role is responsible analysing expenses. Main duties include:
- Preparing monthly forecasts;
- Analysing monthly expense reports;
- Analysing monthly variances, providing commentary on discrepancies, overspends, etc.;
- Liaising with external auditors, and;
- Ad hoc duties as they arise.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Part Qualified Accountant;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Knowledge of accruals and prepayments;
- Ability to work on own initiative, and;
- Must be driven and ambitious.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.