Barden is working on an opportunity for a commercially astute, finance business partner to join one of Ireland’s most successful PLCs.
“We are looking for a commercially minded candidate who wants to make that next step in their career and provide strategic and commercial insights working with one of our larger business units. There is a genuine route for progression for this person as we are looking for them to build their career with us” – Hiring Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is a key role which sits within the finance team focused on making an impact globally and supporting the largest division of the business.
- Business partner across operations on strategic decisions and drive effective financial performance to achieve growth.
- Act as finance business partner for a key business unit to ensure the operations and financial direction are aligned to the overall Group
- Analyse results to identify and create action plans with operational teams, to achieve targets.
- Drive commercial opportunities and identify risks
- Strong capacity to communicate.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant with circa 5 years PQE in a commercial orientated role
- Experience in business partnering, financial planning and analysis required
- Commercially astute – excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- The ability summarize large data sets and communicate to non-finance professionals
- People management experience – ability to lead and motivate a team of professionals
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.