Barden is currently supporting a well known Irish FMCG business with a role within its finance team. Reporting directly to the FP&A Manager you will be working very close to the business and contribute to key management decision making.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsible for looking after the budget/forecast process, and partnering with departments across the Group to present an overall financial picture.
- Preparation of the monthly financial insights delivered to the leadership team.
- Responsibility for the preparation of reporting packs to external investors and banks.
- Detailed variance analysis on actual performance versus forecast to support.
- Be Proactive in identifying areas for continuous improvement to assist with improved decision making.
- Assist with commercial analysis and various ad hoc projects across the Group on an ongoing basis.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant with 0-2 years+ PQE
- Prior commercial exposure desirable – ideally within FMCG
- Problem solving ability and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to prioritise.
- Experience in financial modelling and planning tools and system desirable
- Proficient user of the Microsoft Office suite
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.