A global leader within the FMCG sector is seeking an ambitious accountant to join a dynamic and high performing finance team.
“The ideal person will want to become part of a dynamic and ever-growing organisation in which people are encouraged to continuously challenge themselves and progress their career within the business.” – Hiring Manager
- Business partnering with key stakeholders to develop reporting packs for the senior leadership team;
- Preparing the monthly reporting pack consisting of purchase price variance reports and spend forecast reports;
- Leading quarterly forecast process;
- Collating market prices from Category Buyers for forecasting and budget purposes;
- Tracking of key KPIs and completing quarterly scorecard;
- Ensuring validity of key information on the relevant ERP system.
- CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualified with 2-3 years’ experience in FMCG/Retail/Pharma;
- Strong interpersonal and business partnering skills is essential;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to take initiative of their work;
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
To learn more about the opportunity, please get in touch with Lisa Hughes in Barden.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.