ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading global company providing risk management and insurance solutions to a broad range of clients from financial institutions to multinational companies and state agencies, this company has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Joining their global finance hub, this role, sitting in the business partnering team, will provide strategic advice, support and services to both internal business supporters and external audiences. Suited to a highly commercial individual with excellent interpersonal skills, key responsibilities will include;
- Assisting key business stakeholders in preparation and interpretation of monthly management reports and ongoing strategic business projects
- Preparation of budget and forecast information and variance analysis of actual performance vs. budget
- Supporting the financial reporting and control team with revenue reporting and ensuring compliance with group revenue recognition policies and procedures
- Monitoring and providing updates in terms of any business-related issues, developments and projects and where these may have underlying financial reporting impact
- Working with key internal stakeholders for collection of aged debtors and provision of identified potential risks
- Development of excellent collaborative working relationships with all business stakeholders and mentoring of Finance Business Partner Support team members
The successful candidate will be/have;
- A qualified accountant with strong financial knowledge
- Exceptional commercial acumen and an understanding of key revenue drivers
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong working relationships with different aspects of the business
- Pro-active in their approach to work, with the ability to take imitative, prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- String excel skills and a knowledge of accounting packages.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance and tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.