Barden is working on an unique opportunity for a commercially astute, finance business partner to join one of Ireland’s most successful PLCs.
This newly created role, will initially be based in Ireland for 12 months with the opportunity to move to the company’s US operations.
“This person will be a high impact leader, with a solid record of achieving results individually and through others; an intelligent, strategic thinker with proven ability to execute plans and achieve objectives” Operations Finance Director
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Business Partner with the COO, CFO and global operations team across the business on the planning and reporting
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to establish performance and KPI targets
- Provide variance analysis to key business areas and to identify corrective actions
- Strategically shape the development and direction of the operations finance function
- Performance manage and oversee the work of a team
- Oversight of performance measurement for the operations finance function to ensure the provision of insightful reporting and KPI dashboards to stakeholders to support decision making
- Provide strategic analysis and decision support for senior stakeholders
- Support Business Intelligence reporting and delivery of value add projects and initiatives
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Proven managerial experience
- Qualified Accountant – CIMA/ACCA/ACA or similar
- Astute business and commercial acumen with the ability to interpret and interrogate commercial and performance data
- Ability to communicate to non-finance stakeholders
- Positive attitude and capable of remaining positive in a face paced environment
- Proven experience in engaging with Senior Stakeholders
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.