Barden have been retained by a global Irish business to add a Head of Group Finance to their team. You will be a qualified finance professional with 7 to 10 years experience in progressively senior roles. The Head of Group Finance will lead a very strong team of 4 direct reports and 8 indirect reports.
Reporting directly to the CFO, the Head of Group Finance will be completely responsible for all aspects of the finance function for the group. This role will suit someone who is an excellent people manager & very commercially focused.
‘The Head of Group Finance is a key role in our business. We work across the globe and need a strong people manager to integrate off site teams into the core finance function and to provide the CFO with informative commercial information in an intensive and fast changing environment – Group CEO
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The successful person should be technically strong and commercially focused, with excellent attention to detail. The ability to interact with various internal and external senior stakeholders in the business is a crucial aspect of this role.
- Overall oversight of financial information
- Management, oversight and development of the finance team
- Management of large out of country finance teams
- Travel as necessary to Group locations
- Take ownership of the finance function of all companies across the group
- Manage the upcoming ERP implementation
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- A qualified accountant with 7 to 10 years PQE experience
- Experience with ERP systems and experience of a large ERP implementation would be a distinct advantage
- Strong financial control and business partnering exposure
- Experience managing a large team across multiple locations
- High energy and the ability to meet challenging deadlines and work as part of a high performance commercial team
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey. To find out more about us see www.barden.ie.