Barden have been engaged by a leading professional services organisation to identify a Finance Manager to join their internal finance team.
“This role is broad and varied, and will involve interaction with multiple segments of our business. It will ideally suit someone who is looking to make that next step up in their career, and wants to grow, progress & develop in the organisation over the coming years” – Hiring Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Assist management in controlling, analysing and reporting on business performance.
- Monthly and annual reporting
- Analyse and communicate on budgeting, variance analysis, revenue and profitability reporting.
- Evaluate performances and explore any inconsistencies. Implement performance improvements
- Assist the Credit Controller in strategically freeing up working capital.
- Using initiative, establish new innovative ways in how we can develop and operate more effectively
- General ad-hoc projects
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant
- Highly motivated individual with a self-starter attitude who has the ability to multitask effectively
- An analytical thinker with the ability to process high volumes of data
- Ability to work well within a team and eager to self-develop
- A convergent thinker with good organisational skills
- Similar or relevant financial experience an advantage
- Adaptable to a professional services environment
- Experience in leading/coaching others an advantage
- An excellent communicator who is able to build and maintain good relationships with various levels of staff
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.