Barden are assisting a recruitment firm based in Dublin City Centre in identifying a Finance Manager to join the team on a part-time basis (2/3 days per week). This is a great opportunity for an accounting professional to continue their career and lead a growing finance function.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Preparing monthly management accounts;
- Preparing Bank Reconciliations;
- Processing Purchase Invoices;
- Chasing Unpaid Debtors;
- Overseeing VAT return preparation;
- Processing of payroll;
- Ad hoc duties where required.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant or relevant qualified business experience;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of Irish payroll;
- Proficiency in Quickbook’s and Excel;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to work on own initiative and seek assistance where required.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.