ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a global business supporting the pharmaceutical industry in both Ireland and the USA. They are seeking a Finance Manager who can both manage the day to day activities of the sites and entities in Ireland whilst also contributing to the strategic direction of the business. If you have the key fundamentals of Financial Reporting with an appetite for business partnering across supply chain and operations, then this may be for you.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a broad and varying role with responsibilities ranging across financial performance and reporting. It involves a lot of senior stakeholder engagement including supporting site leads and providing financial information to C-Suite. In addition, you’ll be required to engage with operations to help drive profitability whilst also assisting with generating new streams of revenue.
- Prepare Financial Information on all aspects of the business to assist senior stakeholders with decision making
- Working with C-Suite on KPI’s such as Working Capital, Cash Management & Forecasting, Margin Analysis etc.
- Scenario planning for Capex investments
- Responsibility for the Financial Control of the business including review of month end procedures, management of year end audit, tax planning etc.
- Delegation to and mentoring of direct reports
- Process improvement projects
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Finance / Accounting degree or equivalent
- Professional Accounting Qualification
- Excellent communication skills are required given the level of business partnering in this role and exposure to Senior Management
- Excellent Microsoft excel skills and presentation skills
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.