Barden are delighted to be partnering with a large Irish Business in Cork who are recruiting for a Finance Operations Manager to join their team. This role has arisen due to growth and expansion within the business. In this role, you’ll be given the opportunity to act with autonomy and will play a central role in the delivery of operational plans.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role will sit in the Irish HQ here in Cork and will report to the Head of Commercial Finance.
“In this role, you will be in the heart of the business. I’m looking for an individual who can support, lead and influence decision making for a key part of our business. A strategic thinker who is not afraid to challenge stakeholders in the present will excel in this role” – Head of Commercial Finance
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsibility for providing key insights into periodic financials to management to support decision making
- Deliver the forecast, budget and long term strategic plan for operations finance
- Drive digital enhancements to create efficiencies and create value
- Demonstrate an in-dept understanding of business operations and its key cost drivers and managing same
- Actively seek ways to support the Senior Leadership team
- Communicating finance information to non-finance professionals
- Lead a team of 3 commercial finance professionals
- Play a key role in the 5 year finance strategy
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant with circa 7 years PQE
- Commercially astute – excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Analytically minded with strong interpersonal skills and an ability to simplify
- Systems knowledge and advanced excel skills
- Positive, collaborative, can do attitude
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.