“We’re a progressive, collaborative and dynamic team and need an experienced pair of hands to join us and take ownership of Finance projects within the group. We’re a people-centric, diverse organisation, and this person must have excellent leadership and change management skills” – Head of Innovation
Key responsibilities will include:
- Management of planning and implementing projects from start to finish and ensuring deadlines and budgets are met.
- Management and development of team members
- Support and implement the maintenance of systems and technology improvements
- Oversee the integration and development of finance systems globally.
- Aid the delivery of the company’s strategy and goals
- Work alongside Finance staff to identify technology projects using initiative to ensure improvements are implemented
- Lead and participate in group projects
- Qualified Accountant or similar Finance education
- Experience with ERP systems and knowledge of other Finance systems
- Strong MS Office skills, in particular Excel.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation
- Proven people management skills.
- Ability to identify trends and resolve issues
- Enjoys taking ownership and being part of an innovative & collaborative team
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.