An ideal role for a Part Qualified Accountant or a Business/ Data Analyst with a commercial outlook who wants to work in an exciting technology business that has a supportive and collaborative environment. This role is in the space where Finance and IT overlap and you will be able to build impressive experience very quickly and be a key contributor to the business (Interacting with Finance, Sales and IT)
For this role you need to be a self-starter with a hands-up mentality and a positive and proactive approach to learning. This is an ideal move for someone who would love to help a business use their data to make data-driven and better, more effective, decisions.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role is of critical commercial importance to the business. It involves using data and reporting on same to key stakeholders to help ensure that future decisions are data-driven, areas of improvement are identified and pricing and other issues are resolved as soon as possible.
This role is in the space where Finance and IT overlap.
- Using systems to track sales data including inventory, rebates, sales commissions and reporting on this for EMEA and worldwide.
- Working closely with data processors to ensure data feeds through accurately
- Assessing data, validating it
- Identifying issues and working with stakeholders in Finance, IT and Sales to resolve
- Pricing, ensuring accuracy, assisting with pricing requests
- Reporting on pricing, sales etc
- Systems training and engaging in continuous improvement of processes
- Analysing and creating investigation reports for the FP&A team
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Highly motivated with an ability to initiate projects and see them through
- Solution finder and problem solver- committed to finding a resolution to issues in a positive and proactive manner
- Ability to work as part of a commercial team, be flexible, inquisitive, helpful
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with stakeholders across all levels and present to them in a professional way
- Data Visualisation tools experience beneficial (Tableau)
- Degree in Finance, IT or Business
- Part Qualified Accountant an advantage
- Strong excel skills are also an advantage
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.