Finance Specialist (Mandarin)
We are delighted to be supporting a multinational client of ours through an exciting phase of growth and development.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will have involvement on cross functional Project Teams with opportunities to travel, this is a chance to be at the vanguard of transition projects and systems upgrade/implementations across your department.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Actively work with team members, internal customers and business partners, to build effective working relationships
- Support global/regional projects
- Assisting in the transition and implementation of Finance processes
- Share knowledge, get involved with process improvements & make suggestions on ways to make finance processes more efficient
- Maintain accuracy, efficiency & compliance at all stages of the projects
- Assisting in ‘go-lives’, monitoring on an ongoing basis and testing
- Maintain reports documenting outcomes and achievements
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Native or fluent (native level) Mandarin
- Flexibility with a “hands up” mentality
- Strong communication skills and listening skills
- Finance experience in PTP or OTC/ Broad Accounting role
- Systems/ IT Savvy- SAP or Oracle experience is preferred
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.