Barden has partnered with a strategic business unit of a PLC based in North Dublin. This is a 12 month contract position whereby the successful person will have a broad range of responsibilities.
- Preparation of monthly accounts;
- Support month-end and year-end close process;
- Maintain a strong internal control environment;
- Participate in the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process;
- Provide financial and commercial support to other areas within the business;
- Support other junior members of staff.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant with 1-3 years’ post-qualified experience;
- Industry experience is essential;
- Hard-working with good initiative.
To discuss further, please get in touch with Lisa Hughes in Barden.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.