This is the ideal opportunity for someone who has had to put their 2020 travel plans on hold and wants to get some strong Financial Reporting experience under their belt before heading off in 2021! The successful candidate will also get exposure to day-to-day project work while working closely with the FInance Manager.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Preparation of month-end accounts and related journals;
- Responsible for the preparation of financial statements for assigned entities;
- Display strong technical accounting ability on a daily basis;
- Various project work for multiple entities;
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Qualified Accountant;
- Post-qualified experience in industry would be advantageous;
- Experience with US GAAP is highly desirable;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Eager to learn and willingness to get involved in various projects.
For more information, please get in touch with Siobhán Sexton in Barden.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.