A leading brand within the technology sector is seeking a recently qualified accountant to join the finance team, initially on a 6 month contract basis.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the accounting for a number of entities as well as certain project work.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Preparation of month-end accounts;
- Preparation of journals;
- Preparation of financial statements;
- Exposure to AP and payroll functions;
- Ad-hoc project work.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Big 4 trained with a portfolio of industry clients;
- Post-qualified experience in industry would be advantageous;
- Strong track record of performance during training contract;
- Eager to learn and willingness to get involved in various projects;
- Excellent team player.
For more information, please get in touch with Lisa Hughes in Barden.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.