Barden has been engaged by a global leader in the aircraft leasing sector to identify a qualified accountant with 0-2 years’ post-qualified experience to join the team on a permanent basis. The company places a huge focus on company culture and development of its employees.
- Preparation of annual and quarterly financial statements;
- Production of the quarterly reporting and covenant reporting;
- Preparation of financial statements of the Group’s subsidiaries and liaising with external auditors;
- Preparation of competitor analysis commentary for Senior Management;
- Work closely with deal teams for various transactions by providing technical accounting guidance and provide commercial advice around the structure of transactions;
- Involvement in month end close;
- Preparation of reporting deliverables.
- Big 4 trained accountant with 1-2 years’ post-qualified experience;
- Aircraft leasing experience would be advantageous but is not a prerequisite;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrable interest in the aircraft leasing sector.
Please get in touch with Lisa Hughes in Barden for further information.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.