Unique opportunity for a highly ambitious and commercial recently qualified accountant to join a tech start-up based in Dublin City Centre. This is a newly created role due to growth and will work closely with the CFO, in addition to other internal and external stakeholders.
“This role will suit a recently qualified accountant who is very ambitious, commercial and who is focused on career development. This role will be constantly evolving and therefore will suit someone who enjoys variety and challenge” – CFO
- Prepare month-end accounts and cashflows;
- FP&A – analysis of company performance and preparation of the reporting pack presented to the Board;
- Contribute to forecasting process;
- Investor reporting;
- Involvement in fundraising;
- Assist the CFO with ad-hoc projects that may arise.
- Big 4/Top 10 trained;
- Highly ambitious person who is focused on career progression and development;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and someone who enjoys being constantly challenged.
Please get in touch with Lisa Hughes in Barden to have a confidential discussion in relation to the opportunity.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.