One of Irelands greatest success stories has engaged Barden to identify a commercially minded accountant to join their team. Based in Cork, the business supports it national and international framework.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a hybrid role with a nice mix of both Financial Reporting & Control as well as providing Partnering Support to the Business.
- Working with Senior Stakeholders to produce forecasts and budgets on strategic capex spend
- Providing commentary and analysis on strategic investments to board level
- Play a key role in the enhancement of control policies and procedures to streamline activities, creating efficiencies and using this time to add value back to the business
- Balance sheet reconciliations and ensuring treatment of accounting transactions are in accordance with relevant standards
- Detailed analysis on cost / profit centres to aid decision making
- Building relationships across the business
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Professional accounting qualification with 2 – 4 years PQE
- Top class interpersonal and communication skills
- ERP knowledge a distinct advantage
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.