Unique opportunity for a recently qualified accountant to join the Finance and Treasury team of a reputable financial services business, based in Dublin City Centre, at early stages of growth.
Reporting directly to the Finance and Treasury Manager, you will gain significant exposure to the operations of the business, and will have a wide variety of tasks.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Preparation of month-end journals;
- Month-end, quarter-end and year-end reporting;
- Maintaining accounts receivable and payable reconciliations;
- Preparation of statutory financial statement preparation;
- Analysis of budgeting, forecasting and trend analysis;
- Ensure compliance with all funding obligations;
- Manage banking operations;
- Detailed analysis of potential assets for purchase;
- Involved in preparation of Board packs, preparing the relevant finance and treasury information;
- Assisting with year-end audit queries.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, or similar);
- Previous experience preparing financial statements is essential;
- Previous experience in the financial services sector would be preferable;
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to meet tight deadlines.
“Because we are a young and growing company, there will be plenty of opportunities for the right person in the future” – Finance and Treasury Manager
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.