Great opportunity for a newly qualified accountant to join a growing global tech business. The role has great visibility through the business internationally and will provide exposure to a range of projects and processes.
“This is a great opportunity to get such exposure and visibility internationally, to a fast-paced growing technology business in a flat and open structure” – Hiring Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Month end accounting and reporting across a number of areas,
- Working on balance sheet reconciliation’s and implementing best in practice processes,
- Implement change in month end tasks and processes,
- Compliance with SOX and the control framework,
- Work closely with outsourced service providers, and Auditors,
- Involvement in cross-functional assignments, as needed.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified Accountant with practical accounting and month-end close experience,
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment,
- Able to perform in a changing and dynamic environment,
- Strong Excel skills, as well as communication skills,
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.