Opportunity for a recently qualified accountant to join a large Irish Business with Global Operations. The role will support the finance team after a recent transaction and be involved in a broad range of accounting functions as well as presentation of analysis to both internal and external stakeholders.
“This role is a great opportunity for a recently qualified accountant to initially join our team on site after a recent transaction, with the possibility of longer term getting involved in the wider Group accounting team” – Hiring Manager
- Produce monthly management accounts,
- Analysis of variances across product costs and stock analysis,
- Separate valuations for stock aligned to group and statutory requirements,
- Reporting to internal and external stakeholders on performance
- Assisting with queries from finance, dealing with Auditors and ad-hoc projects,
- Ensure working in line with business and finance controls.
- Recently qualified Accountant, up to 2 year’s post qualification experience, (Top 10 trained),
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- Strong excel skills,
- Organised and able to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines,
- Team player with a collaborative style as well as confident working on own initiative.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.