A key employer in Cork has engaged Barden to identify an ambitious accountant to join their rapidly expanding business. Your role will be wide ranging and will continue to evolve further over time as the business expands.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsible for the General Ledger accounting for one or more entities.
- Prepares Balance Sheets, P&L statements and other financial statements and reports.
- Maintains appropriate internal controls and upholds company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the accounting and reporting requirements under U.S. and local GAAP.
- The development of strong relationships with key stakeholders across EMEA, APAC and US.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and supports quarter-end, interim and year-end audits by providing timely and accurate data and communication.
- Evaluates processes and recommends and implements process improvements.
- Responsible for supporting and preparation of the Statutory Accounting Activities for one or more entities.
- Contribute to the preparation of monthly reporting packs.
- Involvement in several projects within the Finance function.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified accountant with 3 years’ PQE.
- Experience within an SSC environment is desirable.
- SAP Experience is desirable.
- Will have strong interpersonal and business partnering skills.
- Will be able to apply judgement and be professional and proactive.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively with all levels of staff within the organisation.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.