Opportunity for a recently qualified accountant, or finalist to join a growing Irish PLC, located in Dublin City. This new role will report to the Group Financial Controller, and cover a broad range of accounting duties.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Monitoring of the accounts payable process, while seeking continuous improvement of the processes,
- Preparation of month end journals,
- Balance sheet analysis and reconciliations and management of the Fixed Asset Register,
- Documentation and monitoring of finance processes and procedures and implementation of controls,
- Work with completion of annual external audit,
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Recently qualified or finalist accountant with 2-3 years relevant experience,
- Change agent, with a continuous improvement mindset,
- Familiar with accounting systems,
- Strong excel knowledge,
- Team player, but comfortable working on own initiative too,
- Committed to continuous learning and development.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.