Barden has partnered with a global real estate business based in Dublin City Centre to identify a high calibre qualified accountant with 0-2 years’ post-qualified experience.
The ideal person will enjoy a fast-paced environment, embrace challenges and be eager to learn.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and financial statements;
- Working closely with property managers;
- Variance analysis;
- Assisting with the annual budgeting process;
- Close partnership with the Treasury team.
- Qualified accountant with 0-2 years’ post-qualified experience;
- Big 4 trained;
- Experience in the property or construction sectors would be an advantage;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships;
- Ability to work towards deadlines.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.