Our client is a large Irish owned SME. They are looking for a Qualified Accountant to join their growing team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role provides an excellent opportunity to develop one’s career in a fast-paced and dynamic industry.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly financial results for senior management;
- Assist in the completion of the monthly close process in accordance with the month-end timetable;
- Preparation of month end reconciliations;
- Approval and review of journal entries;
- Liaise with external and internal audit teams and assist in addressing audit queries;
- Ad-hoc projects as they arise.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accounting professional with minimum 3 years relevant experience;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Self-starter who is motivated, innovative and ambitious;
- Flexible, confident and organised team player;
- Good problem solving and analytical skills;
- Solid working knowledge of Excel.
This is an ideal role for someone looking for the opportunity to develop their accounting career and progress within a dynamic industry.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.