Our client is a market-leading Tech company, seeking a recently qualified accountant with 0-2 years’ PQE to join the team within a broad Financial Accountant role.
The role will entail a mix financial and management reporting.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining accurate cost reporting and ownership of daily reporting processes;
- Provide reports and analysis of various customers;
- Liaising with key stakeholders to provide analysis and information;
- Continuously review processes and procedures considering changes in systems and in requirements of the business;
- Assist in the budget and forecasting process;
- Managing cost accruals process.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accounting 0-2 years’ post-qualified experience;
- Confident in dealing with high volumes of data;
- Motivated individual and an exceptional attention to detail;
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders;
- Excellent MS office skills, particularly Excel.
This is an ideal role for someone looking for the opportunity to develop their accounting and analysis skills in a fast moving, dynamic industry.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.