Great opportunity for a qualified accountant to join an early stage global tech business. This is a key hire for the Finance team, focussing on the core Accounting and Finance duties, while working closely with cross functional teams.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Preparation and analysis of management accounts, on a monthly basis.
- Assist with annual budgets and forecasts, including cash-flow management.
- Assist with year-end audit process.
- Involvement with tax and other statutory returns.
- Implement finance process improvements, applying best practice.
- Other ad hoc tasks, as needed.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified accountant with experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of Consolidation, Inter-company and US GAAP.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel Skills.
- Experience in the tech or retail industry preferred.
- Experience of Payroll a distinct advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work to deadlines.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.