Barden have been engaged by a leading tech company in Cork to identify a qualified Financial Accountant to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious accountant to join a forward-thinking finance team.
“We are looking for someone ambitious who can be a future leader in the business. We want someone who will challenge us and think outside the box” – Financial Controller
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Complete monthly, quarterly and yearly closing activities for European entities to US GAAP and local GAAP;
- Involvement in constant process improvements and automation where possible;
- The development of strong relationships with key stakeholders across the global business;
- Preparation of key performance indicators and the establishment of a continuous improvement culture;
- Responsible for supporting and preparation of the Statutory Accounting Activities for one or more entities;
- Display strong technical accounting ability on a daily basis.
THE IDEAL PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant;
- Experience with US GAAP is highly desirable;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – the ability to work effectively across multiple functions and different cultures;
- An effective team player, who demonstrates excellent leadership skills.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.