A leading global technology company in Cork have engaged Barden to identify a high calibre, recently qualified accountant, to take on a broad accounting role. Working within the finance team your role will be varied and present great opportunity for learning and professional development.
The Financial Accountant will have responsibility for the provision of financial information, analysis and advice to support the Finance team and to assist in making business decisions.
- Month-end P&L preparation, Balance sheet reporting and reconciliation, Cash flow forecasting
- Monthly KPI Pack completion
- Provide full commercial and strategic finance partnership and support to US Finance Manager & Management
- Quarterly/Annual compliance and filing
- Various operational analytical reporting
- Manage Monthly Forecasting & Annual Budget process
- Manage local Tax compliance and planning, including optimization of fiscal charges
- Manage banking and finance arrangements
- Manage statutory audit process
- Identify and implement process efficiencies
- Assist in the improvement of financial modelling to improve metrics and provide operations with better information to manage the business
- Assist finance team in other work and projects that may arise in Cork office
THE IDEAL PERSON:
- Recently qualified accountant with Big 4/Top 10 or training in a large multinational environment.
- Very strong academic track record and the smarts to be able to keep pace with a very high performing team.
- Good analytical skills and strong MS Excel capability
- Strong on reporting systems and processes
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent presentation skills, ability to work productively with all levels in the organization, time management skills and follow through.
- Excellent organisational and team working skills
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.