Barden are delighted to be assisting a Professional Services firm in West Cork to recruit an Accountant due to expansion of the firm.
This boutique firm which has international reach works with a range of clients, primarily in the financial services sector.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified accountant who wishes work with top international clients in the financial services sector and to be based outside of Cork City or Dublin.
- Preparation of financial statements in accordance with relevant accounting reporting standards
- Prepare disclosures and notes for financial statements
- Research complex transactions and provide advice on accounting treatment
- Working closely with other team members and clients to co-ordinate year-end financial statement process
- Assist more junior members of the team with their development and training
About the person:
A qualified accountant, with approx. 2-3 years’ PQE in audit or funds. Strong technical skills with an eagerness to develop and progress their career. The candidate should have excellent communication skills, experience working to deadlines and preparing financial statements. The firm always strive to provide top quality service to clients so the successful candidate will need to show that they always work to high standards and in turn the firm will provide support and flexibility.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.