Barden are delighted to be partnering with a successful Irish business to identify a commercially minded Financial Analyst. This is a strategically focused role whereby you will be working closely with the CFO and Head of Strategy to provide analysis on key market trends and competitor developments in which the Group operates.
“Working within our Group function, the ideal person for this role will be a self-starter who has the innate ability to delve behind the numbers and provide detailed analysis which will impact the strategic direction of the company.” Head of Strategy
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Provide key insights into Group Strategy Plan and liaise with Senior Executives and Divisional Executives.
- Support divisions during preparation of strategy plan & presentation to ensure a successful strategy process
- Conduct sensitivity analysis on the Group’s strategy plan
- Prepare strategy plan pack for circulation to the Executive Board
- Review divisional budgets and understand the key assumptions
- Compare divisional budgets to strategy plans to ensure understanding of key variances
- Responsible for the maintenance of the Group’s capex and expenditure policy
- Evaluate capital projects and credit requests submitted for approval by divisional teams
- Research the markets and competitive environments in which the group operates and potential new markets
- Provide analysis to the CFO and CEO as required on performance of divisions and inputs to key presentations on Group performance
- Develop financial models to project the impact of decisions on the Group’s Plans and to recommend particular courses of action to the Main Board
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant with 2+ years PQE
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication and business partnering skills
- A detail-oriented person with very strong analytical skills
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.