Barden has been engaged by a multinational FMCG brand, to source a commercially focused Financial Controller to lead the Irish business alongside the Country Manager for a 12 month contract.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role is an integral leadership position within the Irish operations, involving close interaction with other functions across Ireland and Europe. This role is also hands-on, in a collaborative and fast paced environment.
“The successful person will afford the opportunity to make a real impact immediately. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. This role sits within a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing” Country Manager
- Preparation and delivery of monthly reporting packs to senior leadership team
- Assess and communicate performance against targets, challenges and opportunities.
- Business partner with commercial teams in driving profitability and identifying growth opportunities
- Supporting Sales and Marketing teams with profitability and ROI analysis for existing and new products. Tracking performance of same.
- Lead cost control measures and working capital management.
- Continuous improvement in processes to enable value-add insights.
- Lead and develop a direct report
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with relevant experience in FMCG
- People management and business partnering experience
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.