Financial Modeller required in a global company to support the Commercial Team with their investments and M&A activity.
Barden have been retained by one of our clients to find a Financial Modeller to join an exciting business in the renewable energy sector. Supporting the Commercial team, the role will be responsible for the company’s financial models for a number of exciting projects. The role will give the right candidate excellent exposure to M&A and investment banking activities, and is a great opportunity to gain experience in this area.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Build and maintain complex financial models for the company’s projects.
- Support the acquisition and pricing of large global projects.
- Assist with commercial negotiations, highlighting any risks or recommendations on acquisitions or disposals
- Ability to communicate analysis and presentation of results in a clear manner.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Relevant qualification and financial modelling experience.
- Renewable Energy is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to analyse qualitative & quantitative information for decision making
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient with MS Excel and MS Office Suite
- Travel to international destinations may be required.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.