Opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to join the finance team of a business with operations across Europe. The role will support the finance team in a range of areas including group reporting, business partnering and liaising with non-financial stakeholders.
“This role is a great opportunity for a qualified accountant to join our team and get involved in a range of functions and processes, supporting the wider finance team” – Hiring Manager
- Partner with operations to deliver business decisions and strategy,
- Deliver month end reporting to Group Finance, including inter-company,
- Financial analysis as requested, beyond the normal accounting remit,
- Responsible for full remit of Month End across a range of areas,
- Communicate results monthly,
- Preparation of statutory financial statements and co-ordination of audit process.
- Qualified Accountant with 2 year’s experience in a similar role,
- Highly analytical with strong communication skills,
- Continuous improvement attitude,
- Experience of bringing Financial Statements,
- Self-driven with a hunger for learning and development and doing things right the first time,
- Strong Excel skills.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.