Barden are partnering with the new Finance Director of a growing company in West Cork who has an opening on his relatively new specialised financial reporting team. This team manages the financial reporting needs of a portfolio of companies that use their services.
“I am looking for someone highly analytical, with proven numeracy capabilities to join our collaborative Financial Reporting team. As this is a new role on quite a new team and we are experiencing huge growth, this role will offer progression opportunities and a career path for the right person who is a team player and innovative as well as being someone who can independently.” – Finance Director
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Interact with our customers on all Financial reporting transactions related to their programmes
- Processing of monthly, quarterly and annual expense reports.
- Ensure we are meeting contracted deliverables through monitoring service level against targets
- Maintain documentation on transaction processing to minimize risk.
- Assist in identifying new ways to enhance existing systems and tools that could be useful and that we can be develop
- Be a point of contact for financial and tax reporting matters on client accounts.
- Build and maintain excellent relations with key business partners, internal stakeholders and customers
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE:
- Third level degree in Business/Finance related discipline
- Highly analytical individual with proven numeric skills
- A good Team player combined with initiative and ability to act autonomously.
- Highly motivated and well organised with an enthusiastic, positive and flexible approach to work.
- Keen interest in building a career in financial reporting
- Ability to prioritise and adhere to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly proficient in MS Excel
- Financial analysis, documentation and procedural skills are beneficial
- An understanding of the relevant US GAAP & IFRS reporting standards give a strong advantage
- Experience in working with country-based form filing is not essential but again would be highly desired
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.