Our client is a market-leading international retail company which is looking for a Forecasting Analyst to join their team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role will be sitting in the Dublin office and will include a combination of data analytics, sales forecasting and business partnering.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the FP&A team in forecasting and analysis;
- Tracking market trends and applying external factors to internal forecasts;
- Manipulation of large datasets and visualisation of analytical results;
- Working with operational decision makers to provide insights;
- Identifying patterns in data and reporting findings;
- Ad-hoc projects as they arise;
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Strong analytical skills, with a track record of dealing with large datasets;
- Ability to identify and apply external market trends;
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Advanced Excel, pivots and modelling;
- Retail industry experience favourable;
- SQL experience favourable.
This is an ideal role for someone looking for the opportunity to develop their analytical skills in a fast moving and dynamic industry.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.