Barden have been engaged by a leading Global Insurance business for an FP&A Accountant to join their team. The company is undergoing a huge transformation programme which aims to deliver a new, more efficient operating model that will enable the business to continue to meet its growth ambitions. This role will support the delivery of all aspects of financial planning and analysis for the Group.
“A lot is happening in the insurance world, and in the company right now, so we are open for them to take part in all aspects of work. An ability to be adaptable and flexible and get involved across a number of projects will be both encouraged and rewarded.” Hiring Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Assist with preparation of the Group’s Annual Budget and Quarterly Forecast process.
- Assist with the preparation of the Group’s annual Business Plan process.
- Analysis of financial trends which will support key decision making for the business.
- Work collaboratively with the external stakeholders ensuring reporting is timely and accurate.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant with relevant experience.
- Prior experience of financial analysis and understanding business performance drivers (Preferably in an Insurance setting)
- Good level of knowledge of IFRS and local GAAP reporting requirements.
- Experience of Financial Services regulatory environment
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.