Leading city centre based Pharmaceutical company have engaged Barden to recruit an exceptional, high performing part-qualified accountant to join their team.
Reporting to the Associate Director of FP&A, and part of a 20 strong finance team, this is a unique opportunity for an ambitious part-qualified accountant to gain exposure to the FP&A area.
It supports the FP&A group in Dublin in meeting key reporting and budgeting deliverables and providing operational finance support to the Operations function. This opportunity will enable the successful candidate to gain broad experience across the technical operations of a growing Pharmaceutical company as it experiences significant growth.
Duties and responsbilities will vary but will initially include:
- Financial Operations work and associated projects
- Month End Reporting
- Budgeting, Forecasting etc
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Part Qualified Accountant working toward a Professional Accounting Qualification.
- Two years’ experience in a finance function.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business or related discipline.
- Excel skills should be at an advanced level.
- Experience of an ERP system (SAP/Oracle) beneficial but not essential.
- U.S. Multinational experience preferred.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.