A leading Irish accounting practice with offices in Cork are developing their Financial Services team. The team has expertise across a variety of areas including insurance, asset management, banking, pension schemes.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Audit Assistant Manager or Manager with experience in Financial Services who is keen to join a growing team here in Cork
- Manage a portfolio of financial service audit clients and lead the engagement team
- Work closely with clients to ensure strong relationships
- Review of financial statements and completing reports as required
- Ensure compliance with internal and external (regulatory) procedures
- Lead by example and mentor team members including providing training
- Assist with business development for the FS team and the wider firm
About the person:
- A qualified accountant, with experience in audit
- Experience managing a team
- Experience in financial services in a large accounting firm
- Strong communication skills and good attention to detail
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.