An international market leader within the pharmaceutical sector is seeking a recently qualified accountant to join the finance team based in Dublin City Centre.
- Responsible for local statutory and preparation of Financial Statements;
- Maintain Local GAAP general ledgers in SAP;
- Develop working relationships with key stakeholders in the business;
- Work with the company’s auditor to ensure completion of audits;
- Perform analysis required in order to help ensure the accuracy of financial information;
- Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement;
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects.
- Recently qualified accountant;
- Experience in a multinational environment OR exposure to large clients if coming from an audit background;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team.
Please get in touch with Brian O’Connor to have a discussion in confidence.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.