Due to continued international expansion, an opportunity has arisen for a tax manager to join the in-house tax team of a global software tech group.
The tax team is responsible for for all aspects of the group’s tax function from advising management of the tax implications of strategic business decisions to ensuring that compliance deadlines are met around the world.
About the position
- Reporting to the Global Tax Director, you will provide business support in relation to advisory and structuring projects
- Manage and lead the group’s Irish and UK tax compliance matters
- Support the Transfer Pricing Director on TP policies and strategies for the group
- Support the team on keeping up to date with changing international tax rules which may impact the business
- Working closely with the wider tax team, other business units and key stakeholders on ad hoc tax matters
- Assist in the review of and implementation of tax processes which ensure full tax compliance efficiently
About the person
- A big 4/Top 10 trained chartered tax advisor with at least 2 years pqe
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skills
- Someone who can excel both independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.